Friday, March 9, 2012

Progress #1 on PLN Project

symbaloo with a picture of nine small squares within a blue circle.



I am using Symbaloo to create my PLN and this program is very easy to use once you go through the tutorial. I started by editing my webmix tabs and creating one for EDM310 class and everything I have used for this class has a tag. I have not finished gathering tags, but I have a few. I also created a webmix tab for social networks and people I know on those networks such as twitter, blogger, facebook, etc. Then I have a webmix for my tools that I find on the internet that will help me and my future students in the classroom. I haven't worked on that webmix just yet, but I have a few things I want to add to it already that I am going to add this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment