Tuesday, March 27, 2012

C4K for March

comment for kids with a picture of a computer



C4K#6 - Class 12's Blog I commented on My Poem by Klaudia, posted on February 24, 2012. Her poem was about her grandpa who had passed away. It was a sad poem with a little picture of a grandpa holding his granddaughter. I told her to remember the good times and cherish the memories of smiles and laughter. I also told her that her picture gave more character and sincerity to her poem.

C4K#7 - Scott's Blog For my first comment for the C4K challenge, I commented on Scott's blog titled, I am From and he begins by describing some views from Jonas. He then begins describing where he is from through his ancestors and where they came from. It is a very intriguing post and I commented to his post that I liked the way he incorporated his history to his present day life and how organized his post was. I also commented on how extraordinary and smooth his writing was, especially when he describes where he came from who he is from where he came from. He had a very interesting post on where he is from and I told him I look forward to reading more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment