Wednesday, February 29, 2012

C4K for February

three kids in a classroom laughing in front of a computer



C4K#1 - I had to comment on Mrs. Ripps class on Michael's post. He posted on lobster being his last meal he would choose. I commented on how he described the lobster and agreed on lobster being my last meal. It was a great description and a good story.

C4K#2 - I commented on Logan's blog and he talked about his friend named Eric (fictional story). He created a story about two Bis-Gib-Ab-Bird, which is a mixture between a bison, gibbons, crab, and a bird. He tells his story about magical water that allowed the mother bird and son bird to live forever. I commented that he was very creative when creating his story. He put so much enthusiasm into his story and that is what made it so interesting.

C4K#3 - I was assigned to comment on Pipi Ako on caterpillars. They displayed pictures of the metamorphosis stage and asked the question of what this stage is. I answered the question of metamorphosis and that I had to Google it. I commented on the fact that I liked the interaction with the question given and they have a caterpillar in their classroom to see the stages.

C4K#4 - I had to comment on Mr. Salsich's class blog building boats about the properties of matter. His class did an experiment on buoyancy and made a video on the whole experiment. They made boats out of certain materials and then set it in a tub of water and added marbles to see how much the boat could hold until it sank. I commented on the fact that they created a video for viewers to see the experiment and how I never got to do experiments like that when I was in school. Also, I stated that I hope to do experiments like this when I become a teacher and congratulations on the learning experience and I hope to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment